Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 26, 2009

Ok, the rest of my story. I started this journey at 195lbs. I am now at 178lbs, so 17lbs down. It has been 8 weeks since I started this and I feel great about it. I have a daughter that is 18 months old and I started trying to lose immediatly after having her. But I breastfed her until a month ago and I truly believe that kept me from losing. I weaned her 4 weeks ago and the weight has been falling off for the past 3 weeks. I lost down to 185 almost immediatly after starting the program, but I had done that 3 times since having her and could never get below that number. So when I weaned her and my body adjusted it seemed to jumpstart my weight loss. Now I know everyone says "if you breast feed you will lose all your weight fast" Not me!! I felt so hungry all the time I think I was eating enough for 3 grown men!! But now that is in check and I feel so much better.

So this is me today. In my outfit that was way too tight early this summer. I love the way it looks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment