Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just getting started

Hey, My name is Jennifer, and I am just trying out this site b/c my sister loves it. So, I thought I would give it a try. I have been doing Nu Energy weight Control since July 2, 2009. I am trying to exercise alot and prepare to do another 5K. I was interested today b/c I put on a pair of shorts that my mom bought me early this summer. I bought them without trying them on and when I got them home they were too tight to be comfortable. So today I decided I would try them on and WOW, they are lose. I was so excited I decided to take a new pic. So I am gonna post my old ones and the ones from today.

This is when I first started. I took it sometime last year, but I was weighing in at 195lbs. I was almost 1 year past having my daughter so I couldn't believe that I was still this big.

No comments:

Post a Comment