Friday, September 11, 2009

The last few days...

Hi guys, well last night was my bootcamp. Not as bad as Tuesday but I love it. Then got up this morning and did 30 minuts of yoga and 30 minutes of the stuff we do at bootcamp. I feel good today. I think I am still mentally recovering from last week of eating so bad. I am having these aweful cravings, but so far I haven't caved. I think when I weigh in next week they will measure me. I am looking forward to this, as I hope I will have lost several inches. I am gradually feeling better about the way I look. This as Liz know is a huge struggle for me. I have odd body image issues. Sometimes I would like to go to therapy to find out why I see myself as so fat. I swear when I look in the mirror I see myself as if I weighed 250lbs. The odd thing is that I don't even see others as that big. I have this friend that weighs around 233. When I look at her I think "wow I can'y believe she weighs that much, I would have probably guessed closer to 200." I don't know what is wrong with me. Anyone else have this problem?

3 comments:

  1. I think all people have this problem, just different degrees of how bad it is. I would say (ms. liz the therapist) to take pics of your body, your whole body every few days. Some in clothes, some w/o. then look at this up big on your computer when your alone and study it. Point out to yourself the beautiful parts. Points out the stretch marks you have as memories of carrying your beautiful children. I think this will help over time to fall in love with your body again. I think its' important to lvoe our bodies as they are, even as you are losing, b/c it gives you more inner peace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it that you can be so wise at only 24, sometimes you amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's nice to see you think so! hahaha! I rarely ever read your follow up comments to these, glad I did. I just think it's an important step for all of us on this journey!

    ReplyDelete