Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Love My Husband!!!

Well, today was good...I have had a horrible few days because I started my period and it has been miserable. I haven't had a one for about 2 years, because of being pregnant or nursing. So this is only my second one and I also had a tubal after having my daughter and I think that has made it worse. But anyway, I have horrible cramps, and back pain. So for the past few days I have just laid around and eaten everything in sight. My hubby could tell I was really stressed about it, so today he came home early and told me to call and make an appt for a massage and body wrap. It was AWESOME!!! He is such a good husband. Sometimes I forget just how lucky I am and he does something like this to remind me. I am so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Awww that's awesome! Kudos to Vance! OH and let me know how that body wrap goes, before and after pictures and measurements. I am so stoked to get one, shootingfor sometime in the next 3 wks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't do anyonf that, sorry. It was last minute so I just went. I did feel better after, but I was on my period, so I figure I was supper bloated. It was nice just to relax and enjoy it though.

    ReplyDelete