Saturday, November 28, 2009

Update

Well, its the sat after Thanksgiving and I am just sittin at home playing online. I am about to get started cleaning. I just wanted to update everyone on my stalling progress. I have not done well at all, but the one good thing is that so far I have pretty much maintained 175 for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I had gotten back up to 184. Then a friend of mine said "hey lets try doing south beach together and see if we can stick with it with a buddy". So I was all in. Did great for about 5 days and lost down to 178. Then I got the flu...ugh...It wwas aweful. I didn't eat anything for about 4 days, just laid in the bed and existed. And that was a chore. After day 5 I didn'e have fever anymore, but I still had no taste buds and felt yucky. So here I am 2 weeks later and food still doesn't taste like it should. I am gonna get back on the south beach thing today and see if I can start again. I feel better, just have eaten bad what little I have eaten. And exercise....yeah thats a joke...I have done NONE!!! So anyway, there you go theres an update.

On a happier note I went shopping yesterday and got ALOT of my Christmas shopping done. That makes me so happy.

Anyway, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a great Black Friday! See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment