Friday, June 18, 2010

INSANITY

Hey everyone! Well I am on week 7 of insanity. I have been doing great. I had a few weeks were I struggled quit a bit, but things have been back on track and going great. I have lost a few pounds but mostly inches. I have gotten my body fat% down to 22%. I am totally shocked about that but I am super happy about it. I really love Insanity and am thinking of becoming a beachbody coach. I think I would love it and I think I would be good at it. I really had trouble with eating enough. On Insanity I am supposed to eat about 1900 calories a day. I have always been one that thought I couldn't lose weight if I didn't stay around 1200. So I did that a little while on Insanity and slowly realized that I had no energy for my workouts at that number. SO anyway I am up to 1900-2000 a day and seem to be doing great. I will post some before and after pics later. Probably next week. Chow..

No comments:

Post a Comment