Thursday, July 8, 2010

7-07-2010

Well yesterday was awesome!! My food was so great and I burned 1177 calories working out. If you noticed I had missed my Tuesday workout which was Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Well, Pure Cardio is exactly that. It is not circuits, it is just crazy! But I made my mind up that this round I was not missing a single workout! So Whe I got up yesterday I immediatly decided I was getting them all in, if it killed me. It was so awesome. So I did Pure Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs back to back, which is something I could not do before. Then in the afternoon I did Plyometric Cardio Circuit which is a killer for sure. But I got them all in and felt great about it. The one thing I have noticed about myself is that on the days I work out I am less hungry then the days I don't. I don't know if its mental or what, but I just don't seem to need to eat as much. So yesterdays food went like this...

M1: 1 egg, 4 egg whites, 2% cheese, onions and peppers, low carb multigrain tortilla, 1tsp hot sauce
M2: Accelerade, crystal light packet
M3: 1/2c almond milk, vanilla greek yogurt, 1 scoop protein powder
M4: 100 calorie cheese pack, 2TBSP natural PB, 2 slice of wheat toast, 1/2 a banana
M5: Starkist tuna-to-go, 100 cal pack of cheese, 5 grape tomatoes

Totals: 1497 Calories 122g protein 143g carbs

So I was did great today! Actually had to make myself eat that last meal, just wasn't hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment