Monday, July 12, 2010

Blahhhh Blahhhh Blahhhh

Ok guys its confession time!! Yesterday I was doing the Shakeology cleanse and I had a major lapse in intelligence..lol..

Basically I woke up feeling like crap..My husband was in a yucky mood, which those you who are married know that sortof rubs off. So from the get go I was not in the mood to track anything or cook or anything else. So I did ok at breakfast, then lunch wasn't horrible, I made a pork loin, so I had that, but I did eat some potatoes, not much though and a crescant roll. Had my 3pm or so Shakeology snack and a few almonds, so far not too bad, right?? Well I guess when I mess up I mess up right!! So anyway after church I was so tired and not in the mood to fix anything. So I made grilled cheese sandwiches, and I don't know what it is about a STUPID FREAKIN grilled cheese, but I have NO NO NO NO self control. So I had 2 with wheat bread and 2% cheese, still not horrible, but then I ate half of one my son didn't eat on white bread, ughughughughugh...So then I ate ANOTHER FREAKIN one on white bread! I am so crazyyyyyy.....Oh and did I mention the pita chips and hummus I snacked on while I cooked...Yeah it was one of THOSE nights! So anyway, not gonna list my food diary like normal cause I am embarrassed enough, but I will say that I DID track every bite! And my totals were...........................................................................................................................Wait for it.................................................................................................2322 Calories 125g Protein 251g CARBS......Anyway, what did I learn??? If anything??? NEVER, I repeat NEVER try another Shakeology Cleanse on a weekend when my hubby is around and I have to cook 3 meals a day!!!!

I do plan to try it again some time, but I may wait until August when the kids go back to school, cause then I would only be cooking once a day and they wouldn't be here all day for me to get so frustrated with them over average normal everyday stuff. No need to torture them just so I can lose my ladt few pounds..

Oh and did I mention, I didn't work out either...Just a big loser yesterday, and not the kind of LOSER I want to be..lol

Have a great Monday all and thanks for letting me vent here!

1 comment: