Saturday, July 3, 2010

A New day!

Well, I have finished up round one of Insanity. I have had a couple of weeks of bad eating and not as much working out. Today was a new start to my diet and exercise. I am gonna start posting my food on here to help keep me accountable. I started month 1 of Insanity again today and am gonna do at least the first month again until I get my Turbo Fire workout in.

So today was Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I did great. I was so impressed with how well I did it. My food was great also. I meant to eat a few more calories, but I its ok. I need to get groceries, so I didn;t have alot of good food to eat. SO I just made due. I may run to the store tonight. Not sure.

But here is my food for today:


M1: 2 eggs, 10 bell pepper strips, 1 slice ff american cheese
M2: Chocolate Protien Shake w/ iced coffee
M3: apple, 1 tbsp peanut butter
M4: Dannon Greek Yogurt, 2 scoops vanilla protein powder, 1 c frozen strawberries, 1 tea cinnamon
M5: 3oz tuna, bell pepper strips, 4 egg whites, 1 c lettuce, 10 grape tomatoes, 1 tbls ranch, 1 slice double fiber wheat bread, 1 c steamed broccoli

Total: 1249 calories, 136 g protein, 118 g carbs

Alright guys....KEEP PUSHING PLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment