Friday, July 30, 2010

Shoulder Strain....ugh

Ok remember my last post about feeling frisky and working out like crazy, well I guess I was a little too crazy. I strained my shoulder and have been having to take off from the weights and workouts until it is better. It is a little better today and I think I am gonna just start my recovery week early cause I don;t think the stretching stuff will hurt it. But everything is going great besides that. I have eaten pizza a few times when I wish I hadn't but I still didn't do too bad on calories. So anyway, just wanted to update you guys! Hopefully my shoulder will be all healed up and feeling better soon.

Oh but on a happy note, I HAD to buy a new bathing suit. Mine old one was a tankini (?) and was a large. I was swimming with the kids the other day and had and insident so to speak. And my oldest son was like "uh mom you really need a smaller bathing suit...yuck". So yeah, a boobie fell out..Oh well he is my kid, its not like he hadn't seen it before, but he definantly didn't want to see it..lol...So I went and got a new one yesterday and guess what size I got...Yeah...The top is an 8and the bottoms are a 10...I was super excited!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment