Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sundays food.

Today was pretty good. Not quite as clean but I did good and within my calories.

M1: 2 double fiber wheat toast, 2 tbls peanut butter
M2: 2 servings pita chips, 2 tbsp hummus
M3: 1 serving accelerade (recovery drink)
M4: 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2c strawberry, 1/2c pineapple, 1c almond milk, 1c kroger carbmaster strawberry yogurt
M5: 2oz of chicken fried steak, 1/2c mashed potatoes(made with 1/4c light marg, and skim milk), 2 large tomatoes, 2 small slices onion, 6 tbsl macaroni and cheese, 1c canteloupe

For a total of 1543 calories, 73g protein, 200g carbs

Not quite enough protien, and a litte more carbs than I normally like. But it was good overall. I had a little of things I liked without going crazy. This was a good day. And did I mention I burned 648 calories working out!!!! Holla...

No comments:

Post a Comment