Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yesterday :(

I guess I just proved to myself that I am so not perfect! Yesterday I tracked my food all day and did good...until dinner...ugh..Well needless to say I made tacos and ate way too much and was asshamed to track it. So I am owning my booboo and moving on! I didn't work out either, but I am making up my missed workouts today. Already did yesterdays missed workouts and I will do today's a little later. Thought I should eat a little something for fuel before. So Anyway, I am not calling it a lapse, just a cheat and I did enjoy it. lol.

Oh and I ordered Shakeology and I can't wait for it to come in. I will let you guys know how I like it and if it does all it claims too!!

Anyway, anyone reading this...KEEP PUSHING PLAY!

2 comments:

  1. What's Shakeology?? And you SHOULD track those booboos Missy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my website and it will tell u all about it!

    ReplyDelete