Monday, August 9, 2010

CLX/Insanity Hybrid

Today started my CLX and Insanity Hybrid. Today was CLX Push 1, and it is a little differant than the burn circuits. You lift heavier weights and do less reps. I like it for sure. Lifting weights makes me feel so strong! So tomorrow I will hitting an Insanity month2 workout. Kinda dread it and look forward to it at the same time.

I am really enjoying getting up at 6am and working out, it makes me feel awesome to know that by 7am my workout is done and I don't have think about it again. I just feel pumped to start the day. The only issue I have noticed is that it takes a little longer to get my heart rate up. So I don't burn quite as many calories. But I think I will adjust to that eventually.

Oh and my clean eating is going good, I am enjoying it and hoping to continue to lose weight!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Talk more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment