Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Inches Lost

I think I actually forgot to post about it last week, but I did measurements again and am happy to report that I have lost another 5 inches in this round. I have only lost 1 lb, but the inches are still moving so that is great. I am at a place were part of me would love to loss about 10 more pounds, but at the same time I can't help but be happy that inches are coming off, which is really all that matters! So I guess what I am trying to say is that as long as i am losing inches I am not as worried about the scale!

Well I guess I will tell everyone, I have been completely off the wagon for about the past 5 days. I found a lump in my breast on Thursday and it had me so freaked out I just couldn't function. I literally had a melt down. And I know this is nuts, because there are so many things that it could be that are nothing. But I still was very worried. But I went to the dr yesterday and she thinks it is nothing. But I still have to go have a mammogram on Wednesday. But like I said, my Dr thinks there is nothing to worry about.

But it also made me take a long look at what really matters to me. I do want to be healthy and fit, but it can't take over my life and I can't be so concerned with being perfect! But it also made me see that if there is something I want to do in my life I should just DO IT! So Friday I signed up online for a personal trainer certification course, which has been a quiet dream I have had, but never thought I could do. So I just decided that I am gonna do it! I always thought it would be stupid for me to spend the money because the need for them here is not as big as in large cities or whatever, but I just feel like if I do it, they will come!

Anyway, thanks to all of you who read my blog, I know my life isn't all that interesting..lol..but it means alot that you guys keep coming back! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow sweetheart... good luck tomorrow as I am sure it's nothing to worry about. I would freak out too though!

    Congrats on the inches lost and for taking that step to becoming a personal trainer!!! That's awesome!!!

    Keep us posted about your mammogram tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a blog award! http://lizandrk.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete