Sunday, August 8, 2010

Saturday...family reunion

Hi guys, well my clean eating is still going good. Yesterday was a tough one though. I guess you could say I had a "cheat afternoon". I was at a family reunion and had intended to try and not eat, but I ended up helping cook, so I just nibbled here and there and then had a couple of peices and fried fish and hushpuppies. But its ok, we had a great time visiting family and I totally enjoyed myself so no big deal! On the other end of that though I did get up yesterday morning and run 3.4 miles so I did at least get in my cardio, and that makes me happy!

On the other hand we has a awesome family reunion with lots of people we hadn't seen in ages. It was a great time and I got to see my BFF for the first time since Feb. which was awesome. I miss her so much!

Hope you guys are all having a great weekend.

Today is my rest day and I am gonna take it. lol. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment