Monday, September 6, 2010

Ok

Well, My mammogram was fine. I have cysts. Dr said it was no big deal.

So I am starting my half marathon training today. I have to get in 4 miles. I am also doing CLX Burn It Off/Recharge. I am gonna get my treadmill out for my short runs. I can't always got somewhere to run so that is the plan for now. I hope everyone else is doing great!

Oh and Beachbody has just released Insanity Fast and Furious to the public. It 20 minutes of complete insanity. Its 19.95. Check it out here www.beachbodycoach.com/jvjlpenn.

If you think you might be interested in the beachbody coaching opportunity check out this site www.getpaid2getfit.net. Then message me @ coachjennifer@live.com and let me know if you have any questions. I would love to have you on my team!

1 comment: